Lunch and Learn Sampler Series is presented each week by Parke Green Galleries as a way to introduce you to a variety of art techniques.
The series is free to the public and is held here on the Green each Thursday at noon. Topics cover mostly art and history related themes of general interest.
Samplers are presented by talented, knowledgeable presenters who enjoy sharing their passion and expertise to participants to expand their appreciation and understanding of topics presented. Feel free to bring your lunch, we will provide water. No reservation needed, call (302) 674-1787 for more information. Our presenters may be available to speak at your club or function, please ask us!
Womens’ History Month
* March 3 - Maria Liberto Bessette - Historic Floor Cloths
* March 10 - Linda Chatfield - “Chinecollé”, a layered paper process
* March 17 - N. Taylor Collins - Women of Dover - Iconic Annie Jump Canon & others
* March 24 - Sandy Duncan Lewis - Iris paper folding - egg shapes
* March 31 - Jan Crumpley - iPhone Photography basics (not for Android users, only Apple iPhone!)
National Poetry Month
* April 7 - N. Taylor Collins - Collage a Poem or Quote
* April 14 - Jan Crumpley - Hand lettering a favorite Quote
* April 21 - Jennifer Cordova - How to make Chalk Paint
* April 28 - Thomas Smith - Stories of The Green #IBelieveInDover
Old Dover Days Month
* May 5 - Jan Crumpley - Architectural Details of The Green
* May 12 - N.Taylor Collins - Plein Air Memories about Jack Lewis
* May 19 - Winifred Way - Taking the Fear Out of Commissioning a Painted Portrait
* May 26 - Linda Chatfield - Watercolor Botanicals
Parke Green Galleries • 331 S. State Street • Dover, Delaware • parkegreengalleries.com